Thursday, January 26, 2023

Corrie ten Boom

Corrie ten Boom

 Today I was able to watch a one hour documentary on Corrie ten Boom.  I read her book years ago and admire her and her family for their faith in God and their determination to do what was right no matter what the consequences might be, and there were very difficult consequences.  There was a quote I liked that I wanted to find and so I have been reading quotes from her - even after I found the one I was looking for.  Here are some that I like.  There are many more!

"No pit is so deep that God is not deeper still."

"Oh, this was the great ploy of Satan in that kingdom of his: to display such blatant evil one could almost believe one's own secret sin didn't matter.”

 “When He tells us to love our enemies He gives, along with the command, the love itself.”

“You may never know that JESUS is all you need, until JESUS is all you have.”

 

 

No comments: