Sunday, January 15, 2023

Who Guards Your Plates?

 

We have an Ewok and R2-D2!


The paper plates have Wonder Woman!

I was cleaning out the decoration closet the other day and found a box of little characters.  I didn't know what to do with them until I remembered that in one of the Happiness Project books Gretchen Rubin actually emptied a shelf so she could have a panoramic view installed.  The idea, and execution, gave her some joy.  I didn't do that, but I did have fun putting little characters at various places in the kitchen and one on my desk!
Captain Moroni (a righteous general) is guarding the desk.

Eeyore and Piglet are hanging out by the little plates and some fancier bowls.

Winnie the Pooh is helping me be cheerful about all the medicines to keep us feeling well.

Tigger is all about the supplements!

And finally, Olaf is playing peek-a-boo from the elephant pot.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! You have lots of cute characters to guard your stuff. They are worthy of making you smile when you see them. I'm sure they will do an excellent job!!