Friday, January 6, 2023

Good Chats

 These pictures have nothing to do with good chats.  They are more about a good grandbaby playing outside with his good Mom.  I just love him so much! (And his parents too)/




This afternoon I got to drive Kayli and Me to my parent's house.  During our ride we had good conversations and also listened to some good conversations on a podcast.  Then we got here and had a very nice evening having good conversations with my parents.  

We covered things from setting boundaries, to reframing the unpleasant and untrue stories we tell, or have told, ourselves, to the signs of the second coming of Jesus Christ.  We talked about our dog friends chasing cats (and deer and cars and turkeys).  We talked about recent tragedies and the favorite, or least favorite places we have lived.

I love having a good chat, and am feeling blessed to have had several good chats in one day!

Also, it's awesome that the quilt on the guest bed was used by my Grandma C. from Kentucky.  It is beautiful!

No comments: