Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Words Worth Overhearing

Today was my shift working in the office of the temple.  As I worked I overheard the ladies who were recording in the back talking about another lady who had gone home a while before.  It went something like this:

      "Do you know Karen?"

      "Yes."

      "Isn't she the sweetest?  Every time I come in she gets up and           greets me so enthusiastically that I think I must have done               something really great!"

      "She is very thoughtful and cares about everyone."

I really enjoyed hearing a conversation that was all about the good qualities someone has.  When we speak like that there is no worry that anyone will overhear and be hurt or offended.  It made me want to always have conversations that are worth overhearing! 

No comments: