Thursday, January 5, 2023

Sitting With My Feet Up

 Sitting with my feet up is what I really wanted to do today; maybe accidentally fall asleep in front of a mind numbing show, or doze off while reading.  Naturally, this was not that kind of day.  It was a fine day.  I was just tired.  I drove around a lot today taking Dan to seminary and back, driving to a friend's house and back, making a Walmart trip and a trip back home, and taking Jake to buy a car.  What a day!

Jake is a hard worker.  We are proud of him.

Thankfully, this was a day when my daughter-in-law's Mom and her Mom's friend decided to bring us dinner.  How nice!  I probably would have settled for cereal again because it's really easy!  Instead we got lasagna and salad, both of which were really delicious!  

Somewhere in this day I also managed to finish Jake's puzzle that I got him the Christmas before the one that just happened.  It was NOT what I would call a fun puzzle and so nobody wanted to help, including Jake.  He did help a little though.  It was a Star Wars puzzle of Boba Fett and the colors just didn't vary quite enough.  It was a new puzzle that ended up having 3 repeat pieces and one missing edge piece.  Weird.  

I had a picture that showed all three extra pieces but it had more glare.
I took this one in the dark so there is only one glare!  :-)

No comments: