Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Repeat Gratitude

I love a good picture of Brigham!

 I was trying to decide what to write about today and am struggling to not feel like I am repeating the same things over and over that I am grateful for.  The snow is pretty.  We didn't get stuck.  My temple shift was good, there are nice people there.  Brigham is cute.  He loves Aunt Kayli who went to visit him and Tia today.  Teddy is funny.

I did go through all of our music CDs today.  Technology changes and then we end up with a whole bunch of nice music that we don't listen to.  At least we don't listen to it using a CD player.  We just stream music on Alexa, or Spotify, or something.  I figure that we don't have to get rid of them all, but there is no use storing the ones that I'm 99 percent sure we won't use again!

I think the other great thing of the day is that Dan got to go spend time with friends.  I am so thankful for these friends who he enjoys being with so much.  He is alone a lot and I am glad that he doesn't have to be alone all the time!

I am glad that there are repeating blessings to be thankful for.  Maybe repeatedly writing them down will at least remind  me not to take them for granted!

No comments: