Saturday, January 7, 2023

Visiting

 Kayli and I drove up yesterday to visit my parents.  We kept them up late chatting and then got up late with them to make some pancakes for breakfast.  Pancakes with pecans.  Kayli and I spent a lot of time with my Mom today doing some thrift shopping and working on food for our dinner at Jenny's this evening. Trisa came at a little after four and Kayli, Trisa and I played Jenga.  We played four times.  I lost twice.  At least I didn't lose every time! In the meantime Derek was mostly hanging out with boys.  Brigham in the morning, and Connor, Jake and Dan (and Teddy) in the afternoon / evening.

I don't have many pictures but I do have some!

My Wonderful Mom

My awesome Dad with Lizzie

Lizzie

The fancy decorated Christmas tree at the clubhouse for my parent's neighborhood.

A very happy Brigham and Grandpa Derek

No comments: