Monday, January 16, 2023

Flowers

I am looking forward to the crocuses poking up through the snow!
Photo by Alexandra Vo on Unsplash

Today I'm thankful for fun shows where they re-do houses. Some of the houses were obviously in need of an update. Others seemed fine until I saw the re-do and then I could easily see they had improved. I'm a little skeptical that everyone kept the white couches though. It seems like they would be hard to keep clean! I love to see things fixed up! 

 I'm also thankful for the telephone since I made a new cover for mine that has flowers on it and the word "Thrive" because that seemed like something I would like to do. Mostly though because phones actually work as phones and so I called my sister Tina and she seems to be doing well which is great. 

I enjoyed the beautiful big snowflakes today but I was in the mood for pretty flowers. I had to look in magazines for those!

No comments: