Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Home Town and Mullet Wigs

 

Erin and Ben from season 7:  The Mullet House

When I got home this evening and after I ate I decided to get out my laptop and watch one of the shows that I really enjoy.  So I turned on Home Town.  Pretty soon Jake was sitting by me.  I enjoy watching "my" shows with Jake because we can chuckle together at the silliness that is always in the shows somewhere!  This time Ben and Erin were fixing up a house that was supposed to be formal in the front (at the request of the grandmother the couple bought the house from) and party in the back (for the couple buying the house).  When it was time to do the demo, Ben handed out mullet wigs to the workers.  You know the hairdo with short hair in the front and long hair in the back.  They all laughed and one man declared that he was Roscoe and did some funny things.  It may not sound funny, but it was good lighthearted fun that I enjoyed more because Jake was with me.

No comments: