Friday, November 25, 2022

A Day I'm Grateful For Included:


Christmas Decorations
Mike, Tia, and Brigham sending pictures and coming home
and
My Sister Tina's Birthday!
A picture in the dark -- but you can still see the ladder we haven't quite finished with!

The fireplace with all of the stockings except Brighams.  We put my nephew Bryce' stocking in his spot for now.

Another angle of the fireplace plus the entertainment center.

A gift from last year.  It's easier to see the picture in person I think.
I love it!

The entryway is ready to receive you if you come visit.
You can sign the guest book!

One of the piano room cabinets.

Don't look too closely at this one.  The tree is barely holding together
and I didn't work very hard at fixing the decorations that were still on from last year!

You can't have too many nativity scenes around the house!

Naturally I love this one.  This is Mike with Brigham.  They were getting ready to go out to find and cut down a Christmas tree.  They were in Michigan this morning.

This is Brigham at his Nana's house in Michigan.
He is feeding the dogs instead of himself in this picture.
I'm sure he's a favorite!

And last but not least my sister Tina!
Today is her birthday.
I stole this picture from Facebook because I don't take enough.
Tina is the best older sister ever.  I really enjoy spending time with her.
Lately when we are together people keep asking her if I'm her Mom!
That's what happens when you have short white hair and your sister has long not white hair.
Ha ha ha!  We just laugh and she calls me Mom occasionally just for fun.
I think Tina is pretty much good at everything and I love her.


No comments: