Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday. A Good Day

These pictures are probably more than a month old, but I don't have new ones and he's just so cute!

Our church starts at 8:30 a.m. and I am finding it really hard to stay awake for the whole first hour.  Even when the talks are interesting I struggle!  Thankfully it was Sunday School next and Derek and I teach a youth class that we really enjoy.  It's a LOT easier to stay awake when you are teaching!

At home I was working on a gift for a friend that is a creative project.  I really enjoyed doing that and as I was finishing Tia and Brigham came!  I was so  glad to see them.  I have wanted to see them all week.  I like to watch Aunt Kayli and Brigham.  He giggles a lot for her.  He also likes Grandpa who is always good with little people.  Teddy is a big favorite too.  Teddy doesn't quite know what to think of Brigham and usually ends up in his kennel, but then Brigham will go over and squeal with delight and reach in to beep Teddy's nose.  Teddy doesn't like it when Brigham crawls, or walks, or is flown around like an airplane, but somehow doesn't seem to be bothered by having his nose beeped!

There were other happy things in my day but I don't think you would enjoy reading about every little thing!  It is Thanksgiving week and I am feeling thankful for that.  A holiday that reminds us to notice how blessed we are and to be grateful is something to be thankful for! :-)

No comments: