Thursday, November 24, 2022

People and Pie

I tried key lime pie for the first time today.  I believe that Leon made it.
This picture isn't the same pie, but the pie he made looked equally good!
Photo by Takuya Nagaoka on Unsplash

 Happy Thanksgiving!  This has been a most unusual Thanksgiving.  Tia, Mike and Brigham are in Michigan, Connor and Amanda were with some of her family, and Derek, Trisa, Kayli, Jake, Dan and I were here.  We didn't even have turkey!  We had roast beef instead.  Derek came up with a good thankful activity that I enjoyed and he helped a lot in the kitchen where I feel like I spent most of my day.

My favorite part of the day was when Derek's parents and various brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews came for pie.  We had so MUCH pie!!  It was all very good, but visiting with everyone was the best!  We have such terrific family members on both sides of the family and are thankful when we get a chance to visit with them.

Pie is good, but I love the people the most!

No comments: