Monday, November 7, 2022

Be Kind To Your Future Self!

 

Aren't they the cutest?
This is Brigham and Tia.
She was showing me his obsession with his tongue.

Some days, the more tired I get, the more I feel like I keep messing up and doing things wrong.  Thus, this helpful thinking, and writing at the end of the day to remind myself of the good things I did, and the good people I got to spend time with!

This morning I got to get a haircut from my daughter Tia.  She does such a great job and I enjoy visiting with her.  Today we talked a bit about self care since she is in charge of an activity on Wednesday on that topic.  She was telling me how it had helped her anxiety levels to make a point to move more, and to not put off things she didn't feel like doing.  She thinks of it as being kind to her future self, and she is right.  I do like that way of thinking and I love my Tia!

No comments: