Sunday, November 27, 2022

To The Rescue!

 

Mike, Tia and Brigham
on the plane home from
Michigan
I'm sure that when Tia brought Brigham over to visit she didn't realize she was showing up just when I needed her to rescue me from my sad self.  (I discovered later that I forgot to take my pile of medicines this morning and so I'm now blaming the sads on that!) Anyhow, after I hugged Brigham and watched him play with the deer statues in our window, Derek took him out to play with Aunt Kayli. Tia hugged me and then stayed and talked to me for a while and it made a huge difference!  I am so glad she came.  

I was, of course, also super glad to see Brigham who really enjoyed playing with the Christmas decorations because those are more fun than toys!

Brigham is NOT sad here.  I pointed the camera at him.
He was frowning but saw the camera and gave me a smile.
Then the long lasting flash came on and so he hid his eyes
and that is what the camera caught.  He went right back to
playing with the nutcracker after that.

No comments: