Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Something To Be Grateful For

Teddy on a snowier morning walk.

 This morning after going on a cold walk with Teddy I walked him into the backyard and let him off of his leash so he could run around and then I sat at the edge of the hill.  I was wearing snow pants because they are warm.  I was tired and not feeling particularly cheerful and Teddy, who would usually enjoy a jaunt around the hillside, just sat by me.  So I sat overlooking the canyon with my arm around my dog buddy and felt thankful for a peaceful moment.

I had strawberries, raspberries, syrup and whipped cream.  Yum!
Photo by Sheelah Brennan on Unsplash

Later, after a rough late morning, early afternoon (I was tired and therefore sad) I went to the temple to work in the office.  I was greeted with smiles and people who were happy to see me.  We were really busy and time went by quickly.  Afterwards I drove home and was met with a prepared dinner of bacon, eggs, and waffles with fruit.  It was really great and I was thankful for that too.

Always there is something to be grateful for!

No comments: