Thursday, November 17, 2022

Staying Home

Teddy loves Jake, but Jake works all day and he spends a lot of time with me.
He loves me too.  Really he just loves the whole family:-)

Today was the last day of this section of driver's ed.  Hooray!! It was also seminary and so I only had to go back to bed once to get enough sleep.  Sort of.  I still was pretty sleepy.  I enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to go anywhere else today.  I stayed home all day long.  

One thing I thought was funny was that I was pretty much asleep on the couch after doing some Tai Chi and Dan came down to empty the dishwasher.  He stopped to talk to me and told me I should go take a nap.  Since I was practically asleep, I didn't want to go anywhere.  He kept talking but eventually stopped and went to empty the dishwasher.  He was wearing his noise cancelling headphones.  This means that he really was not quiet.  At first I was annoyed, but after a while I decided it was kind of funny.  After one particularly loud bang he apologized and I just laughed and got up.  Nothing like some banging cabinets to get me moving for the day!

I really enjoyed playing with Teddy.  I hid treats and played hide and seek.  That's my favorite but he gets tired of it fast and either cheats by peaking or just goes to get a toy, which is what he did this time.

Another good thing is that Derek and I were able to work on a budget, which wasn't exactly fun, but is something we've wanted to have done for a while and so it was a great accomplishment!

No comments: