Friday, November 11, 2022

Cheesy Movies are Good For a Smile

Today I watched a cheesy holiday romance movie while working on a puzzle.  Later this evening we watched a rather silly adventure / romance movie that had us laughing a bit.  Sometimes it is just good to watch a few happily ever after type movies, even if they are a little predictable or unlikely.  Now we have Adrea Bocelli singing Christmas songs that meld with Dan's voice talking to Derek about things he is interested in.  A few minutes ago I took Teddy outside.  I discovered that I can no longer whistle at all and so I just have to yell for him to come back when he runs off after a deer.  Thankfully, he proudly runs back and runs inside hoping that ping pong is on the agenda next.

This is last years pumpkin and deer.

Oh!  Also, for the first time in my life I got to throw a pumpkin off of a deck!  It broke, but not too dramatically.  It does look like the deer found it and started having a snack.  We've been seeing a LOT of deer in the last few days.  Mostly they happily are lying down by the trampoline frame where they like to sleep.  It's fun to try to pick them out when they are lying among the sage brush.  Usually their wiggling ears give them away!

No comments: