Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Quiet Moments

 

I need to take more pictures!
This is Brigham playing the piano
at his house.
Trisa was here today and we got a few minutes where it was just us home.  And the dogs.  She is a good listener and I love talking to her and listening to her.  

Then a friend called and had good news that eased some of my worry for her.  I was glad that she took the time to tell me how things were going.

Later a quiet, "Thank you Mama.  Thanks for taking care of me.", was one of those moments that make us Mamas really glad to be Mamas of really good kids.

A quiet moment with Derek eating too much sugar (on the day before we eat too much in general) and talking about places we'd like to go on vacation was good too.

And finally, as I boiled sweet potatoes, I heard Tia and Brigham in the background.  They had called Aunt Kayli and so I got to run over and say hello.  Apparently Brigham stood by himself today (without holding on to something).  Yay for our cute grandbaby and his parents!

Now for a good night's sleep and a day of giving thanks!

No comments: