Thursday, November 10, 2022

Deer, Friends, and the Temple

 

This is not the deer I saw
but it was this size.
So fun!
Photo by Laura College on Unsplash
Hi all!  Today I drove Dan down the hill to drivers ed.  He was too tired to drive this time.  Then I came home and slept a little more.  When I woke up and looked out the window there were about six deer including a couple of bucks.  One was a four point buck just casually strolling by the office window.  I really, really like watching all of the animals up here!  

I was amused yesterday when I looked out my bedroom window at the hill across the way and thought, "Wow! Those turkeys are big!" and then they moved and they were obviously deer.  Those truly would have been giant turkeys!


My friend Shannon invited me to go to the temple with her today.  What could be better than a good friend and time spent in the house of the Lord? Well, seeing other friends at the temple and then having time afterwards to talk to Shannon while we ate.  All of that made for a very good morning.

No comments: