Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Magical Monday Morning Mom

Me earlier this year.

Today was one of those Mondays where I got up early (for me) and quickly got dressed, made the bed, ate breakfast, made a grocery list, started the laundry, took Dan to seminary, went shopping, returned something at the UPS store, picked Dan up, and then had him drive me home.  After that I put away groceries, walked the dog, reviewed some notes, and contemplated my last three weeks while waiting for my counselor, and then had a chat with her.  By then I was hungry again and had lunch.  It felt like a really productive morning and I was able to pull out surprising amounts of energy.  It is nice to have a day now and then where I can feel like a super hero.  You know -- Magical Monday Morning Mom!

The afternoon was pretty good as I was with a friend and her children who love me.  That's good too.  Tonight I'm feeling a lot less magical and so I'd better get to bed to see if I can restore some of that energy.  I hope your Monday was Magical and you felt a bit like a super hero too!

No comments: